- A HUG
- seeing a couple holding hands
- seeing one person puts arm behind someone’s back (see how you do it through Prince Williams + Princess Kate <3)
- looking into your friends eyes and know what they’re thinking
- sleeping with my soft toys around me
- when a child smile at me (especially when I am taking a picture of him/her)
- looking at my photo collections
- Losing someone - a friend, a family member
- Witnessing death in front my eyes and not able to do anything about it - because I have
- fingernails scratch against blackboard, or certain type of material = the sound and the feeling is so *can’t describe*
- cracking knuckles/joints/bones
- dropping my camera (hey, he’s my babe, k?)
- unable to hand in homework on time
- speaking in front of a huge crowd
As the EPIC/GREATEST WISH EVER day (11/11/11 at 11:11:11) is approaching FAST (5 days left!), I begin to wonder why the heck do we make our wish at 11:11 everyday? (I do)
Here are some sites/comments/explanations I found online:
the time has no significance it is the numbers
1:11 or 11:11 is known as a time for people to make wishes.
it is an angels number sequence
111, 222, 333, 444, 555, 666, 777, 888, 999, 000 are number that have different meanings.
people wish on 111 or 1111 because it supposed to be the sign of an angel telling you that the universe is open to your wishes at this time. it tells you to think of good things and not bad things because there is an opening in the universe for things to go the way you want them to.
According to this site,
11:11 is a pre-encoded trigger placed into our cellular memory banks prior to our descent into matter which, when activated, signifies that our time of completion is near. This refers to the completion of duality. When the 11:11 appears to you, it is your wake-up call. A direct channel opens up between you and the Invisible. When this happens, it is time to reflect on whatever you are doing for a moment and Look Larger. A transfer is in position. You can enter the Greater Reality if you wish pray or meditate and seed your future and also, you can be seeded by the Invisible. You can ask for help in some specific area of your life or simply listen quietly and receive a revelation.
The appearance of 11:11 is an always beneficial act of Divine Intervention telling you that it is time to take a good look around you and see what is really happening. It’s time to pierce the veils of illusion that keep us bound to an unreal world. You have been chosen, because you are ready, to step into the Greater Reality. To lead the way for others into a new way of living, into a Greater Love. To ascend from duality into Oneness.
See? So 11:11 is kind of like a portal key to the divine world. A time for you to think greater, see greater. Maybe that made people want to pray/wish for things as it is the moment in the day that you’re “closest” to the divines?!
Sadly, I also found this:
November 11  seems to be a keynote date for many people - 11/11/11. To me it’s just another day. A portal will not open. Aliens will not return to help, harm, or guide humanity. It’s just about awakening. If you feel guided to be with people of like mind, go for it and have fun, but don’t get into some group mind thing where you believe you can change the grids and save the planet.
POOP! I guess the day isn’t that special then?!
I needed my wish to come true though!!!
- Always open to traveling to new places, learning about new cultures, keeping my mind open at all times! Flexible~
[but I also have very distinct first-impression of things]
- Logical. As long as you can give me the logic behind your argument, I will buy it. If I don’t, I will also give you a logical rundown of what I think.
- STAY STRONG AND NEVER GIVE UP. Once I commit to something, I do it until the end. I hate half-a**ing things or not keeping a promise.
You’re asking this at the wrong time, man.
It has been a pretty tough week for me. I’m not doing well in certain classes and so I am considering withdrawing from them… My roommate got a final acceptance into her a study abroad program in her dream place - Scotland. That means I am in search of a place to stay for Spring Term. I have two very important deadlines coming up. Everything seems wrong. I’m just stressed.
So the best thing?
I got one good grade on a paper. I got to meet a lot of new people from NCSU this weekend.
And most of all - I volunteered at Light the Night Walk - a fundraiser/walk for Leukemia patients. It definitely touches my heart to see survivors and also the number of people raising money for the cause. - In memory my grandma who passed away because of Leukemia. -
heheee, anything you notice? Yep, it’s in Chinese!
p.s. Phew, I finally caught up with all my 30 Day Challenge posts!! :D